Sunday, February 16, 2014

Salmonella

Where oh where have I been?  Oh that's right I have been home the past 2 weeks with a little boy that came back with a positive Salmonella culture!!!      I think we are finally getting back into our normal routine.  The health department called because of the result and wanted me to retrack all of our activities and what we ate for 2 weeks!   That is just down right hard to do!!!!


Glad to say he is finally back to normal!!!

We are so sick of this winter so decided to book a Florida vacation.   We can't wait and apparently my kids can't either.


Valentines day was lovely!   We had our traditional crab legs and steak that the kids devoured.   Also had special cupcakes for dessert.    Doesn't get much better than that!   I promise to be better at blogging now that things have "calmed" down here!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment