Saturday, February 1, 2014

Visit to Little Pickles..


Last weekend Momma Pickle and Papa Pickle came to visit.  I haven't even had time to write about it because since they left I've had 2 sicks kids with diarrhea.   



Does this look like the picture of a sick boy?    I know it doesn't, but he has had some serious bloody diarrheas the past few days.

So, Back to our visit!  Momma Pickle brought me one of her sewing machines! Yaaaaa.   However, some of the supplies I need are still at her house.   We will get there.  We visited a quilt store in centreville while she was here and I am getting ideas for my next quilt.

We also took the kids to Busy Bodies which is a place for kids to run around and play. 



I also was able to make them Julia Childs recipe for Boeuf Bourguinion.   Mmmmm so tasty!

Hubby and I were able to go on a date to watch a movie (Lone Survivor).   The kids got some quality time with their papa and  grandma!  



Oh and how could I forget this hilarious moment.   Momma pickle and I attempted to take some selfies for our blog.  I think it was a failed attempt as we were laughing so hard!!!


Enjoy your weekend!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment