Sunday, January 5, 2014

Little Pickle .. Blogging from the Iphone

I downloaded the Blogger app to my iphone and wanted to try blogging while sitting on the toilet (kidding) slightly...  Being a mother of a 2 year old and 3 year old it's the only peace and quiet I get, and that only lasts about 2 minutes so I gotta make it quick.      It's pretty easy to blog from here, but doesn't seem to be as many options as if I were doing it from the computer .....   Momma Pickle, have Papa Pickle show you how to download the Blogger App to your iPhone.  

On a side note, we recently ordered:  Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child after becoming even more inspired with our Le Creuset cookware and watching the movie Julie and Julia on New Years Eve....   2014 has already started off with some of the best meals I have ever had...   

This weekend we also joined the local YMCA mainly for the use of their pool because Hubby and I are venturing into the world of triathalons this year....    So much to do, so little time!!!!!!   Love our little life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment